Go Back

From a non-AA individual: “I am a licensed anesthesiologist in {country other than United States}, where I was in private practice for several years. I had three years of residency training in anesthesia and one year as chief resident. Is it possible for

To be eligible to take NCCAA's Certifying Examination, an individual must be a graduate of a CAAHEP-accredited anesthesiologist assistant educational program in the United States. Complete eligibility requirements for NCCAA's Certifying Examination can be found on NCCAA's web site, www.aa-nccaa.org.


No Very

Captcha Image